This Agreement was last modified on April 8, 2016.
Welcome to the Orcas Island Market website (the “Site”). Orcas Island Market provides services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). In addition, when you use any of our services, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. We reserve the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read this agreement
carefully before proceeding.
Use of Site
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
The Site and all of its content are the sole property of Orcas Island Market and are fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Termination and Effect of Termination
We may, without prior notice to you, terminate your access to the site.
Third Party Links
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at regarding how to submit a notification to request removal of allegedly infringing material
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent via a letter to us at the address listed below.
orcasislandmarket.com does not claim ownership of any of the pictures used on the Recipe Center API, which is owned and managed by Big Oven. orcasislandmarket.com does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. To the best of orcasislandmarket.com’s knowledge, all content, images, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with the Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107).
If any images posted through the Big Oven Recipe Center API are in violation of copyright law, please contact Big Oven, or you may contact us (see below) and we will gladly forward this request directly to the API provider, BigOven, or provide you the contact information to BigOven, to remove the offending images immediately upon receipt of valid proof of copyright infringement (see below).
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to:
Orcas Island Market469 Market StreetEastsound, WA 98245(360) 376-6000(360) 376-6001